Learn more about the biomechanics involved in injury claims, covering topics and case studies for:
* The Impacts of Forces on the Body & How they Relate to Injury
* Top Challenges with Reconstructing Low-Speed Rear End Collisions
* How Seatbelt Use Can Influence Accident Outcomes
* Key Considerations for Vehicle, Pedestrian & Cyclist Collisions, Workplace injuries, Slip-Trip-Fall injuries
* The Importance of Physical Evidence in Overcoming Conflicting Statements.
The event is fully virtual, via Zoom, and free to current and potential VADA members.
Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
1915 Huguenot Road, Ste 301
Richmond, VA, 23235
Executive Director: Sherma Mather
Director of Meetings: Amy Gilbody
Journal of Civil Litigation Managing Editor: Molly Terry
©2018 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.
Organization website designed by Nicasio Design